Monday, November 07, 2005

Photo of the day November 3: The Cave



I've only been a SAHM for a little more than two weeks, and I love it! All I can say is that I wish I had done it much sooner, like right after Connor was born. Alas, it took me 3 years of Connor's life and a year and a half after my mother's death to figure out that Mom was right. It's better at home. There will be some hellish days, I know, but for the moment the glow of my retirement hasn't worn off.

Connor likes to help me around the house. Maybe I should rephrase that. He likes to shadow me most of the times, which means that when I do chores, he plays nearby or "helps." In order to get a little laundry folded, I created a "cave" out of blankets and pillows and Connor had a great time playing hide and seek in it while I got a little cleaning done. I was lucky to get this shot, because he's not always fond of having his photo taken.

No comments: