Saturday, February 06, 2010

Layouts for the first week of February

Lots of layouts done this week!  For my CT assignments with Scrappity Doo Dah, I get to guest design for two wonderful designers this month, Crystal's Creations and Bekah E Designs.  I've loved working with their kits so far, and I'll definitely be showing off more of their stuff later this month.  Here's the first of what I've done for them:


New kit from Crystal's Creations, Love and XOs, and here are the layouts I did with them...



Chocolate Lover's Delight, By Bekah E, and the layouts I've made with the kit so far:



Pistachio Rose from Crystal's Creations, and the first layout I've done with it:



February layouts for Club Scrap, from their Castaway kit.


And last but not least, I have a layout in this month's issue of scrapooking.com magazine. They have an article about sports layouts, and I have a cute layout of Connor and his first (and last) time playing goalie at his soccer class at Indoor Goals.  This one is from Club Scrap's Common Threads kit and tattoos from Scrapgirls tattoo paper templates.

No comments: