Saturday, January 30, 2010

Digital goodness from Lilleyscrap and LDrag Designs

Lots of new layouts and kits!!!


First off is Lilleyscrap's newest kit, I {Heart} You.  Sarah's of Lilleyscrap is the newest designer who has allowed me to work for her CT and I adore her bright, fresh color in this kit!  For the next few days if you purchase the kit, you get a set of quickpages free!  Here are some layouts I made with I {Heart} You.


And now some things from LDrag Designs.  Two kits released in the last two days!  Yesterday, she released a collab kit with Project B Designs called Lovin' You.




And today she released Sweetheart of Mine, which has some of my favorite colors in it!

And here are some layouts I made with it.  The second layout is a Jessica Sprague template modified to double the photos.


No comments: