Thursday, November 25, 2010

The ViPRs are coming! The ViPRs are coming!

Hooray!  Yippee!  Whoop - whoop - whoop!  It's going to be the next great innovation in fitness since the TRX (and you all know how fabulous I think the TRX is!), and I'm the first one in Oregon, and one of the first people in the USA, to get a set for small-group training.  I'm so excited!

Vitality.  Performance.  Reconditioning.  That's where the ViPR name comes from.

It looks like a tube, sort of a combination between a pilates foam roller and a Body Bar.  Sometimes the simplest-looking tools are the most innovative.  They're hollow, weighted, and have handles in several places.  You can lift them, throw them, swing them, step on them, roll them, spar with them, you name it.  They range from 4kg to 20kg and 8 of them are on their way to me now.

I'll be doing some test-classes with my instructor buddies and TRX members in December, then launch formally in Beaverton and Hillsboro on January 1, 2011.  I'll put up pictures of my new "toys" as soon as they arrive.

No comments: