Friday, May 14, 2010

Layouts, layouts and more layouts



I've been neglecting the blog lately, but I thought I'd post some layouts I've done recently, in no particular order, to show off some of the wonderful things the kids have been doing lately.


Connor is reading BIG, THICK books! Gooooo, Connor! He had his best report card ever before Spring Break.


Kits are a bunch (about 10) from After Five Designs, some freebies some paid, including but not limited to Pele Mele spring and vintage versions, Prairie Morning, Citrus, Autumn By the Bay, Time Flies, Playing Hooky, and Daydream Believer.

Makena has been enjoying SAND, much to my dismay.  For a month or so, she's foregone the slide and headed straight for the dirty, messy, sand-and-water area of the playground.



Kit is "BFF" from Jaya Prem's Hangout at Scrappity Doo Dah.  Jaya's Store...

And more sand....


Kit is True Blessings from LDrag Designs.  Lina's Store...

I have been training for a half-marathon.  I used to be in cross country (four million years ago), but for almost 25 years I haven't run more than 2-3 miles because my arches have given me problems.  I'm up to 7 miles in a stretch, but now my knee and hip are hurting so I need to have my gait analyzed...


Scrapbook kit is by GET Designs, Sweeter Than...  Ginny's Store...

Connor says some of the funniest things!  I don't know if the journaling on this layout is visible so I'm going to see if I can find the original document that I typed and paste it here. 



Scrapbooking kit is by Bekah E Designs - Pallette of Sunshine.  Bekah's store...


Makena has FINALLY decided that she actually wants to learn how to walk.  We went to the tulip festival a few weeks ago and the tulips were just about nose-height.  She'd say "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" and waddle over to the next tulip as Connor or I held her hands, then shove her face deeply into it and sniff.  One of the most adorable things I've seen her do this spring!


Scrapbook kit is by Club Scrap Digital, "Blossom."

And I did this layout the other day just after Makena turned on the water in the master bathtub.  Normally that wouldn't be a problem but I'd just sorted about five loads of clean laundry and tossed mine in the tub so I could sort it later.  Long story short, I got to spin, re-dry and re-sort it, and I made a layout of Moo's mischief.


Scrapbook paper kit by Lilleyscraps Design, called Primavera.  Sara Lilley's store...

And last but not least, in my quest to do a little more scrapbooking about the adults in this family, I pulled a couple of older photos that are digital but were paper-scrapbooked before I started digital scrapbooking.  the surfing layout of Clint is from 2006 in Maui, and the layout of my 40th birthday is from 2007.  The scrapbook supplies are "Let's Talk About" by Gabs Art and "Timeless Treasures" by Bekah E Designs.  Both are at Scrappity Doo Dah.


1 comment:

Jen Allyson said...

beautiful pages! I especially love the yellow with all the circle styling.